for use of the www.projektron.de website
We are pleased about your interest in our website and our company.
It is important to us to protect your personal data in terms of its collection, processing and use during your visit to our website. Your data is collected, processed and saved in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
In the following, we explain which data we collect during your visit to our website and how we use it:
Collection and processing of personal data
You can visit our site without providing any personal data. We merely record access data which is not personally identifiable. We record: Name of the retrieved file, date and time of retrieval, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, web browser and inquiring domain. The IP addresses of the inquiring computers are also recorded. This data is assessed exclusively to improve our services and cannot be traced back to your person.
Personal data is only collected when you willingly provide it in a request via our contact form or via your registration for one of our trainings, events or online presentations or when registering for our newsletter.
Use of personal data
We use the data provided by you without your express consent exclusively for answering your questions, fulfilling our contracts with you and for technical administration. The stored personal data is deleted when it is no longer needed to fulfill the purposes pursued with its storage, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data.
When registering for the newsletter, we use your email address, your name and title for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
When collecting your data in our contact database, data provided by you such as your name, title and email address are used for individual customer service, for offering services, for technical administration and for our own advertising purposes.
You may revoke your consent at any time.
The stored personal data will be deleted if its storage is no longer permissible.
Repeated declarations of consent
You may have expressly given your consent to the following, and we have recorded your consent. According to the Telemedia Act, we are obliged to provide the content of the consent at any given time. You may revoke your consent at any time.
a) Consent to inclusion in the Projektron contact database
I hereby give my consent that the data I provide may be included in the contact database of Projektron GmbH for customer service and advertising purposes. I may revoke my consent at any time.
b) Consent to email advertisement
I would like to subscribe to the Projektron Newsletter. Unsubscribing is possible at any time using the unsubscribe form. (If you are already receiving the newsletter, you can keep the check box selected.)
c) Consent to application processing
I hereby give my consent that the data I provide for the purpose of application processing may be included in the contact database of the Projektron GmbH. I may revoke my consent at any time.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data is only disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for processing the contract or you have given your express consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
Using our website without cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and allow for analyzing your use of the website.
Since your privacy is important to us, we have prevented the transmission of your IP address in Google Analytics using the operator: _gaq.push(['_gat._anonymizeIp']);.
This way, Google shortens your IP address in all Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transferring it to its servers.
The information created by the cookie on your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports on website activity and to provide further services related to website and Internet use for the website operator.
Google may also disclose this information to third parties, as far as this is regulated by law or third parties process this data for Google.
Google will not receive your complete IP address and is unable to link it to other data stored by Google. Further personal information or information that could be linked to a person is not transmitted to Google.
You can deny saving cookies by adjusting the corresponding settings in your browser software; we would, however, like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in this case. You can prevent Google cookie data collection by adjusting the corresponding setting in your browser software.
If you wish to block Google Analytics in general, we suggest the use of the Firefox add-on “NoScript” or several plug-ins specifically for Google Analytics that are available for various browsers: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Right to information
In accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to be provided with free information on your stored data and, where applicable, a right to have this data corrected, blocked or erased.
Contact person for data protection
If you have questions concerning the collection, processing, and use of your personal, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as for revoking your consent, please contact:
Tel.: +49 30 3 47 47 64-131
Fax: +49 30 3 47 47 64-999
Public procedures directory in accordance with § 4 e German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
In § 4 g, the BDSG stipulates that the representative for data protection must make the following information available for everyone in compliance with § 4 e.
1. Name of the responsible organization
2. Managing director
3. Appointed head of data processing
4. Address of the responsible organization
5. Intended use of data collection, processing or use
Sales of project management software and related services such as consultation, training and support. Consultation and support of customers and interested parties and advertising of products and services. Storage and data processing of personal data for own purposes.
6. Affected group/s of persons and related data or data categories
For the following groups, insofar as they are natural persons, the following personal data or data categories are mainly collected, processed and used for the purposes listed under 5.:
- Customer, interested parties: (address data, contact details (including phone, fax and email information), communication such as emails and phone memos)
- Employees, freelance employees, applicants, trainees, interns, retirees, former employees (mainly application data, information on professional development, training and qualifications, possibly a police record); contract, master and accounting data (details on private and business address, area of activity, wage payments, name and age of relatives as relevant for social security benefits, income tax data, bank connection data, assets entrusted to the employee); contact information; employee status; qualifications; employee evaluations; professional development; data for personnel management and control; time recording data and access control data; schedule management data; data for communication as well as execution and control of transactions and technical systems; emergency contact information for persons selected by the employee to be contacted in case of emergency;
- Partners/sales representatives/agents (address, business and contract data; contact information; further details; email and mail correspondence)
- Suppliers/service providers (address data; contact details; bank connections, contract details; schedule management data; billing and performance data)
- Non-allocatable group of persons: video recordings
Business letters (also emails) of all groups of persons mentioned above may be saved for documentation and evidentiary purposes and saved in a digitalized form due to commercial regulations.
7. Recipient of data or categories of recipients
- Public authorities, which receive data based on legal regulations (for example social insurance agencies, fiscal authorities, supervisory authorities).
- Internal departments which are involved in carrying out the relevant business processes (mainly: personnel management, bookkeeping, accounts, purchasing, marketing, controlling, sales and IT).
- External contractors (service companies) in compliance with § 11 BDSG.
- Further external authorities such as credit institutions and insurances (payment of wages, collection of premiums for operational retirement plans)
8. Standard deadlines for data deletion
The legislature has enacted various obligations and deadlines with regard to the safekeeping of data. After such deadlines have expired, the corresponding data will be routinely erased if it is no longer necessary for contractual fulfillment. Thus, commercial or financial data of the past fiscal year is deleted after ten more years corresponding to legal regulations, unless longer periods are required by law or necessary for legitimate reasons. Shorter deletion periods apply for special areas (e.g. personnel management such as rejected applications or warning notices). Insofar as data is not affected by such statutory provisions, it is deleted as soon as the purposes defined in 5. no longer apply.
9. Planned transmission of data to third countries
There is no transmission of data to third countries and no such transmission is planned.
The data protection representative