Scrum with Projektron BCS
Learn how Projektron BCS supports you in agile project management according to Scrum.
Project supervisors or project managers and program managers who completely or partially plan and settle their projects according to the agile Scrum procedure model.
The training is conducted in German.
- Knowledge in project work with Projektron BCS is expected.
- Knowledge in Scrum is expected since the training does not include an introduction to the Scrum method.
- Introduction to Projektron BCS
- Implementation of the Scrum procedure model in Projektron BCS
- Ticket system
- Central collection of requirements (product backlogs)
- Advance planning of Scrum projects
- Project-related product backlog
- Realization and ongoing control of sprints
- Burndown chart and velocity determination
- Interaction of classical project management and Scrum
You will find the detailed training content in the agenda.
Max. 6 persons
Project Manager Process Development at Eichsfelder Schraubenwerk GmbH
"The training courses at Projektron are always very well prepared. The training materials are structured in a comprehensible way and are also a support for us during follow-ups. The BCS training courses are very effective and offer opportunities for individual questions and discussions of different approaches. I have gained the greatest benefit for organisation, controlling and steering in multi-project management. Here, the intervention times, the recognition of problems, the countermeasures and, above all, the resources utilisation have proven to be very helpful. Therefore, we are now even more able to plan our resources effectively and to communicate exact realisation times in advance. Another very helpful aspect is the project status, which allows us to quickly and reliably determine the project status and make binding statements."
Project Management Office at items GmbH
"The BCS Scrum training was extremely helpful for me. Within one training day the Scrum functions of BCS were taught very well. In addition, the trainer was able to address specific questions. As recommended by Projektron, all participants had some prior knowledge of the Scrum method, so we were able to focus on getting to know the extensive associated system functions in BCS. After the training, I was able to learn the topics discussed with the help of the online documentation, so that we can now manage our first Scrum projects with BCS."