Process management with Projektron BCS
In the one-day training, you will learn how to automatize your processes with Projektron BCS.
Process managers, project management officers, quality managers as well as executive employees with responsibility for processes.
The training is conducted in German.
- Six months experience as a Projektron BCS user are a prerequisite.
- Knowledge from the basic training Project Management are a prerequisite.
- Knowledge from the basic training Administration are helpful.
- Knowledge in process management, especially in the notation standard BPMN, are recommended since the training does not include an introduction to process management methods.
- Introduction to the BPMN workflow module from Projektron BCS
- Process design with BPMN basic elements in the designer
- Administration and execution of processes in Projektron BCS
- Data model of Projektron BCS
- Rights concept in the BPMN workflow module of Projektron BCS
- Processes with BPMN elements integrated in Projektron BCS
- Evaluation of processes in Projektron BCS
Max. 6 persons
Operational corporate management and planning staff unit at it4logistics AG, Information Technology (IT)
"As part of an in-house workshop at our company in December 2012, our employees from the areas of project controlling and system administration were familiarised with the process engine of the Activiti BPMN platform integrated in Projektron BCS and the resulting possibilities for controlling and evaluating our company processes. Both Projektron employees explained the very complex BPMN topic and the associated use of Projektron BCS in a comprehensible manner and with very good technical competence using practical examples provided by us. Projektron also supported us with advice and assistance during the preparation and follow-up of the workshop and gave us some help with the use of the process engine integrated in Projektron."