Process management with Projektron BCS
In the one-day training, you will learn how to automatize your processes with Projektron BCS.
Process managers, project management officers, quality managers and executives with process responsibility.
The training is offered in German as standard.
- 6 months of experience as a Projektron BCS user is required.
- Knowledge from the basic training course Project Management is required.
- Knowledge from the basic training course Administration is advantageous.
- Knowledge of process management, in particular of the BPMN notation standard, is advantageous, as the training does not include an introduction to process management methods.
- Introduction to the BPMN workflow module of Projektron BCS
- Process design with BPMN basic elements in Designer
- Administration and execution of processes in Projektron BCS
- Projektron BCS data model
- Processes with BPMN elements integrated in Projektron BCS
- Evaluating processes in Projektron BCS
Number of participants
Maximum of 6 persons
The training on process management with BCS is currently only offered in German as an open training. However, we would be happy to organize process management training courses for you as individual training courses. Just send us a request for an individual course and we will adapt the content to your needs.
Operational corporate management and planning staff unit at it4logistics AG, Information Technology (IT)
As part of an in-house workshop at our company in December 2012, our employees from the areas of project controlling and system administration were familiarised with the process engine of the Activiti BPMN platform integrated in Projektron BCS and the resulting possibilities for controlling and evaluating our company processes. Both Projektron employees explained the very complex BPMN topic and the associated use of Projektron BCS in a comprehensible manner and with very good technical competence using practical examples provided by us. Projektron also supported us with advice and assistance during the preparation and follow-up of the workshop and gave us some help with the use of the process engine integrated in Projektron.