Technical Consultant (m/f)
As of now, we are looking for a full-time Technical Consultant (m/f) for our location in Berlin.
What you will do
As our Technical Consultant, you will guide our customers through the implementation of our software Projektron BCS. This includes conducting requirement workshops, creating specification sheets as well as carrying out installations and updates. You will support your customers in Berlin and also at the customer's site.
In addition, you will provide technical support for our sales division through presentations and workshops. If required, you will hold administrator and user training workshops.
What it takes
- Very good degree
- Technical knowledge of the following areas: SQL, Windows / Linux, XML
- Advanced programming skills in Java
- Advanced administration experience (especially with web services like Apache Webserver or Apache Tomcat)
- Ability to identify and fulfill our client’s needs and requirements
- High sense of personal responsibility within the team
- Highly proficient and written English skills (C1/C2 Level)
- Good German skills (B2 Level)
- Willingness to travel
We would like to encourage women in particular to apply to us.
What we offer
- Working for one of the „Best Employers in Information and Communication Technology 2019“ awarded by the Great Place to Work institute
- A wide range of interesting tasks in a growing company based in the heart of Berlin
- A friendly and modern work environment
- Continuous learning (and development) opportunities