Scrum with Projektron BCS
Learn how Projektron BCS supports you in agile project management according to Scrum.
Project supervisors or project managers and program managers who completely or partially plan and settle their projects according to the agile Scrum procedure model.
The training is conducted in German.
- Knowledge in project work with Projektron BCS is expected.
- Knowledge in Scrum is expected since the training does not include an introduction to the Scrum method.
- Introduction to Projektron BCS
- Implementation of the Scrum procedure model in Projektron BCS
- Ticket system
- Central collection of requirements (product backlogs)
- Advance planning of Scrum projects
- Project-related product backlog
- Realization and ongoing control of sprints
- Burndown chart and velocity determination
- Interaction of classical project management and Scrum
You will find the detailed training content in the agenda.
Max. 6 persons
We will provide lunch and refreshments during the training.