Report configuration with Projektron BCS
In the two-day training, you will learn how to adapt the report templates to your company using Projektron BCS with the report designer BIRT and how to create own report templates.
Projektron BCS administrators who want to configure report templates for Projektron BCS.
The training is conducted in German.
- The training requires knowledge from the basic training administration, in particular the Projektron BCS data model, working with the file system of the application, the adaptation of XML configuration files and the rebooting of the Projektron BCS server.
- Six months experience as a Projektron BCS administrator are recommended.
- Introduction to report preparation with Projektron BCS.
- Installation and preparation of the report designer BIRT
- Data model of Projektron BCS
- Retrieval and integration of Projektron BCS data
- Layout with the report designer BIRT
- Report configuration in Projektron BCS
- Loader notation – Additional information
- Data processing of retrieval results
- Advanced concepts
- Report generation in Projektron BCS
You will find the detailed training content in the agenda.
In order to import modified or new reports into Projektron BCS, access to the file system of the server as well as the possibility to restart the application is necessary.
Max. 6 persons
We will provide lunch and refreshments during the training.
Software developer with MEGLA GmbH
Due to the competent training, the knowledge of BCS and the BIRT designer was considerably improved and questions were fully answered. Thanks to this, I now have the possibility of creating complex reports by myself.
Customer Support Manager with edicos Group
After this training, I have a relatively broad understanding of the possibilities and of how reporting works in the BCS. We will now use this knowledge to improve our reports and create new reports. The training was well prepared and structured so that even beginners could afterwards work with the BIRT report designer without any problems. The group size of 5 participants was ideal. The coach possessed comprehensive knowledge and was able to answer any questions raised in the context. The training rooms were well equipped.