Bidirectional synchronization between Projektron BCS
You work with IBM Lotus Notes and Domino? Projektron BCS does too – even with bidirectional synchronization
The interface between Projektron BCS and IBM Lotus Domino provides you with the following possibilities for bidirectional synchronization:
- Synchronisation of appointments between Projektron BCS and the IBM Lotus Notes standard calendar
- Appointmentswhich Projektron BCS transfers from IBM Lotus Domino are automatically considered by Projektron BCS when it comes to resource loads as well as in Projektron BCS timesheets
With IBM Lotus Domino, you can organise data within networks, for example, for the management of documents, e-mails and appointments.
In addition to the IBM Lotus Domino interface, Projektron BCS provides you with other possibilities for transmitting data into the IBM Lotus Notes Calendar:
- Export of Projektron BCS appointments in the standard iCalendar (ICS) format
- Deployment of the Projektron BCS calendar via subscriptions
With the IBM Lotus Notes Calendar, you can organise personal appointments, tasks and notes.
In order to show information from other calendars, you can import data in the standard iCalendar format or subscribe to other calendars. In contrast to imported data, the subscribed calendars are automatically updated.
Projektron BCS provides you with the following possibilities for exchanging data with IBM Lotus Spreadsheets:
- Export of almost all Projektron BCS evaluations in the standard CSV format
- Import of data, for example from offline time recording, in the standard CSV format
With IBM Lotus Spreadsheets, you can create tables in order to analyze and present data.
IBM Lotus Spreadsheets supports the standard CSV format.