Use Projektron BCS in a Microsoft environment
Whether you have Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel, the ERP Microsoft Navision or server solutions such as Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint: Projektron BCS goes hand in hand with your Microsoft environment.
The interface between Projektron BCS and Microsoft Exchange (2010, 2013, 2016 from version 18.1 of Projektron BCS) provides you with the following possibilities for bidirectional synchronization:
- Synchronisation of appointments and notes between both systems
- Synchronisation of Microsoft tasks and Projektron BCS reminders
In addition, the interface provides you with the following possibility for unidirectional synchronization:
- Automatic transmission of Projektron BCS contact data as well as changes thereof in public files of the Microsoft Exchange Server
With Microsoft Exchange, you can organize data within networks, for example, for the maintenance of intranets or for the administration of e-mails and appointments (2010, 2013)
The interface between Projektron BCS and Microsoft Active Directory provides you with the following possibilities:
- Importing and automatic updating of all or selected objects from the Microsoft Active Directory including the Mapping on the Projektron BCS structure.
- User authentication via direct checking of the login data on the Microsoft Active Directory
- Direct login of a user in the Windows domain via Kerberos (Single Sign-on)
With the directory service Microsoft Active Directory, administrators organize and manage objects - for example login data or address books - and their access rights in networks.
The interface between Projektron BCS and Microsoft SharePoint provides you with the following possibilities:
- Access to documents and directories which are located on a Microsoft SharePoint platform,
- uploading, blocking, editing and deletion of
documents and directories which are located on a Microsoft SharePoint platform
With SharePoint from Microsoft, you can create, manage and maintain platforms - such as an information portal for your company. Microsoft SharePoint can also be used on the web, for example for your internet presence.
The interface provides several ways to transmitting data between Projektron BCS and Microsoft Outlook:
- Export of Projektron BCS appointments, Reminders and notes in standard formats iCalendar (ICS)
- Deployment of the Projektron BCS calendar via subscriptions
- Synchronisation of appointments, Reminders and notes via Microsoft Exchange
With Microsoft Outlook, you can organise personal data such as e-mails, appointments, tasks and notes.
In order to show information from other calendars, you can import data in the standard iCalendar format or subscribe to other calendars. In contrast to imported data, the subscribed calendars are automatically updated.
Microsoft Outlook can be used individually as well as in combination with Microsoft Exchange Server.
Projektron BCS provides you with the following possibilities for exchanging data with Microsoft Excel:
- Export of almost all Projektron BCS evaluations in the standard CSV format
- Export of reports in XLSX format
- Import of data, for example from offline time recording, in the standard CSV format
With Microsoft Excel, you can create tables in order to analyze and present data.
Microsoft Excel supports the standard CSV format.
You can generate all Projektron BCS reports in the Microsoft Word DOCX format.
With Microsoft Word, you can prepare and process texts.
You can generate Projektron BCS reports for Microsoft PowerPoint up to Office 2007.
With Microsoft PowerPoint, you can prepare and process presentation slides.
The interface provides you with the following possibilities for exchanging data with Microsoft Project:
- Export of Projektron BCS project structure data
- Import of Microsoft Project data in the CSV format
With Microsoft Project, you can plan and control projects.
Within the scope of our workshops, we develop just the right interface solution for smooth data exchange with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) together with you.
We use our flexible import/export module for interface configuration, which allows us to read, load and modify almost any objects from Projektron BCS.
With the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), you can plan and control the company-wide deployment of resources and business processes.