BPM Platform and modeling tools
Integration of business processes in Projektron BCS
From simple Mind Map tools all the way to the platform for business processes (BPM) Projektron BCS provides you with suitable interfaces.
The integrated process engine of the Activiti BPM Platform in Projektron BCS provides you with the following options:
- Model your processes in the Activiti Designer
- Uploading and applying of the process models in Projektron BCS
- Controlling and assessing your processes in Projektron BCS
Activiti is a platform for depicting workflows and business processes as part of the Business Process Management (BPM).
At the heart of the Activiti Platform is the quick and stable process engine, which is based on Java and designed in accordance with the generally accepted standard process modeling language BPMN 2.
The interface between Semtation SemTalk and Projektron BCS provides you with the following possibilities:
- Import of process models
- Import of procedure models
- Import of project plans
Semtation SemTalk is a modeling tool based on Microsoft Visio with which you can model and visualize business processes. Semtation SemTalk supports different modeling methods, such as the event-controlled process chain (eEPK), the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) or the process method (ProMet).
The interface between Projektron BCS and Mindjet MindManager provides you with the following possibilities:
- Import of mind maps as Projektron BCS project plans
- Automatic transfer of hierarchical structures, date values, priorities, statuses and predecessor/successor relationships
- Comprehensive import possibilities for MindManager projects in the MPX format
With the Mindjet MindManager, you can create mindmaps and visualize processes.
The interface between Gedilan Nautilus and Projektron BCS provides you with the following possibilities:
- Import of process steps as Projektron BCS tasks
- Import of positions/roles as Projektron BCS resource placeholders
- Import of business processes as sub-projects
- Import of activities as workflow steps in the specified order
- Import and assignment of employee data in the project structure
With Gedilan Nautilus, you can model and visualize processes, for example business processes and procedure models.
The interface between Projektron BCS and ProjectWizards Merlin provides you with the following possibilities:
- Import of complete projects or project parts, for example project plans, project structures, predecessor/successor relationships in the MPX format
- Import of effort plans, resources and hourly rates in the MPX format
ProjectWizards Merlin is a project planning and controlling application that is designed especially for Apple products.